Come home to a fulfilling way of life.
As a veteran living in Martinsville-Henry County, you’ll have so much to come home to. A great quality of life, plentiful job opportunities, and a giving and supportive community filled with pride. Plus, being stuck in traffic and long commutes are pretty much non-existent here, which leaves you more time to focus on the things that matter most to you.
If all these aren’t incentive enough for you to call Martinsville-Henry County home, learn about our special incentives.
Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Certified Companies in Martinsville – Henry County!
Upcoming free event for employers:
Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Online Training Program
Hundreds of thousands of American service members will transition from active duty into the civilian workforce in the coming years. America’s Veterans, including our serving members of the National Guard and Reserve, are highly-trained and well-educated professionals for competitive organizations like yours.
More about V3:
The Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Program is a Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Veterans Services Program whose mission is to educate and train employers throughout the Commonwealth on the Value of Virginia’s Veterans, and to help employers connect with these personnel assets to maximize the productivity of their workforce. We are committed to assisting employers attract, hire, train and retain Veterans. Visit www.dvsV3.com for more information.
V3 Information: Meagan Lobuglio, DVS, [email protected]
Local Information: Sarah Hodges, Martinsville – Henry County EDC, [email protected]
- Virginia Named Best State for Military RetireesAugust 19, 2020
- Governor Northam Signs Legislation to Ease Transitions for Military FamiliesJuly 16, 2020
- Governor Northam Announces Expansion of Child Care Assistance Program for Military FamiliesOctober 2, 2019
- Governor Northam Announces More Than 50,000 Veterans Hired Through Virginia Values Veterans ProgramJuly 25, 2019
- Governor Northam Celebrates Virginia Women Veterans WeekMarch 18, 2019